Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 years and counting


Its almost our 10 anniversary and it has flown by fast. i can't beleive that I had 5 kids in 6 years but I wouldn't chnage a thing. We will be in LA Area for our anniversay. Interesting enough while we were dating we went to Disneyland and Magic Mountain. So if you now of any nice restaurants in the area...please let me know. I have already got my dh his gift. Yeah !!! Do I look any different from 10 years ago ? Do you think I have changed at all ??

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Our 10 year is in July... and I can't believe we have 5 kids either...Congrats!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Congratulations! We'll be celebrating 9 this year!
    Out of curiosity, which temple are you standing in front of? Denver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That day looked cold, just like my wedding day. You both look fabulous now. It is amazing how just one decade can bring so much change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 10 years of marriage! It honestly seems like you just got married...I guess that I'm getting old =) I was talking to one of my girlfriends about long lasting relationships. I believe that you know that you have really made "it" when you've been together longer than when you were single. You and Jim are well on your way.

    I am excited to play with your children next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 years!! time certainly goes by fast. Have fun in LA - I'll email you some restaurant ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks