Monday, January 5, 2009

Queations from Kori

Did you already know when you got married that you wanted five kids? No...it was tough to get pregnant at first . I miscarried and I took it very tough and through that year we were trying to get pregnant and yet it wasn't happening. So I went to Girls Camp as a Leader for 12-13 girls, and away from my hubby. I got pregnant pretty much after that week. I wanted 4 kids and he wanted 6...so 5 was the number.

And what made you pick that number? we are both from families of 5 kids. We are also both the oldest of the 5 kids.

2. What is the most difficult thing about being a SAHM of five children? cleaning up after them, remembering to raise them the best way I know how, finding that I'm losing the me in taking care of all the kids, potty training, kids coming into our bed at night time, making sure that kids doing all their homework, making sure that kids help out at home, trying to raise polite well behaved children...I could go on but you get the idea.

3. And what is the best?Seeing them accomplish something, seeing them do their best, hugs and kisses, knowing that I can get them home if they are sick, being able to talk to their teachers and know their progress, kisses and hugs...seeing them when they get it.

4. I know you still love your husband, but how has your marriage changed in the time since you got married? Well he has been there all the times I was pregnant and tossing and holding my hair up. He is there for the kids and makes times for them. He also makes time for date night for me. We have become even better friends since we married. He is still my best friend. He holds the kids at night time . My husband is still handsome to me...I might swoon over Gerard Butler, or James McAvoy but he lets me have fictional( Edward Cullen) or movie boyfriends. He is still able to surprise me and I'm very hard to surprise. We are coming up on 11 years of marriage.


5. If you could choose any ONE thing to change about your life, what would it be, and why? Well I have 2 things I would change...we should have bought a bigger house for all the kids in the area we wanted....and that I would have finished my education and gotten my degree but now that I'm a mom...I now know what I would like to do....I didn't know what I wanted to when I was 19-21 and now I better grasp on myself and what I like and what I can handle and I know what I would like to do.


***I played along and would like you to play too. So if you want me to ask you 5 questions..please leave me a comment. I will send you 5 questions.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! I LOVED your answers, and apprecaite getting to know you in greater detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Kori. I never knew you and your hubs both came from families of 5 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! You're just so CUTE! Loved the answers!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks