Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bonemans's Daughter- Book Review

This is one man's story to save his daughter from crazy madman. Ryan Evans is the father and he did a tour of duty in the middle East. He was captured by someone who crushed people bones. When he get back to the states to see his wife and daughter Bethany. Ryan finally understand what it means to have family. He is daughter is captured by the Boneman. He has to save his daughter in 7 days. I found it fast paced at times and other times it lagged. But it was good story of what a Father will do to save his daughter. I give this book 3 out 5 stars.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds eerily similar to that movie that just came out... I don't remember the name of it, though. My mom said it was WONDERFUL!
    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks