Monday, April 20, 2009

April & Oliver -- Book Review


Two friends that come for a funeral . April has had a rough life. Oliver has had good life. They see each other a her brother Buddy's funeral.
They both have many moments with Buddy and with out him. Its a beautiful story of love and redemption. Its also choices being made with the characters what happens with them. April and Oliver so want to be more than friends and its you can tell with their actions. Oliver is engaged to married to Bernadette and he is law school. April dates abusive boyfriends and works in a bar. They are complete opposites but they are friends.
I loved the story and would recommend it . I gave 4 out 5 stars because I thought ending needed a bit more...But I loved it and couldn't put the book down. I was busy raising my kids and reading this book. Even after I was done..I kept thinking about the characters.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this one but I may consider it now for the Bloggers Recommendation Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks