Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Castaways-- Book Review



Comes out July 1,2009 and $24.99


I have read the Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand. I love that there are many Points of View and that you are able to understand the Characters more. I had to list of the characters to keep track of who was who. The stories take place in Nantucket

Tess/Greg died in horrible boat accident. They are also having Martial Problems too.
Chief/ Andrea are married. He is Chief in town and Andrea is having the summer of ME.
Addison/ Phoebe are married. He deals in Real Estate and she lost her brother in Sept 11, 2001. She takes drugs to survive.Addison had an affair with Tess.
Jeffery/ Delilah are married. Jeffery used to date Andrea. Delilah has a crush on Greg.

This group likes to go on trips together and they are best of friends. It was an enjoyable story and very much like Chick Lit. I have read the Summer Affair so this reminded me of her previous work. I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks