Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TRY FEAR-- Book Review



This is my first time reading a James Scott Bell. Comes out July 16,2009 and $21.99.


Ty Buchanan is an attorney who takes the cases that no one wants. He lives in a mobile home on church grounds. His Assistant is Sister Mary Vertias who has a wicked jump shot.


The story focuses on Carl Richess who gets stopped for a DUI and that court case , in which he meets Kimberly Picus who is deputy city attorney and what happens after that incident. There is some church discussions but it flowed with the storyline and where the Ty lives.


Sister Mary gets email stalker and someone is trying to kill Ty while he is in court trying to defend his client.


I enjoyed this story and it did keep me guessing til the very end of what happened. It was a good mystery. There was some romance. It was a quick read for me. I gave this book 4 out 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks