Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekend Plans

We have date night on Friday...just going to dinner and then we are seeing my sister Kristen and her new house/cousins on Saturday. I'm excited to see her and the house.

I'm seeing the Doctor for the first time today. The last time I saw a doctor was pre kids. The only Doctor I have seen since was an OBGYN.

I make sure that my kids are seen for their check ups and making sure they are okay. Its time that I make sure I'm okay.

Other News: My MIL who has been out here since June has gotten Married. We found out yesterday. Congrats. I hope that this works out for you and that you are happy.

I have competed most of my to do list. Yeah ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks