Monday, July 13, 2009

Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince



I got to see an advanced screening of this movie/book. It starts right off where last movie ended. I have read the whole series and now rereading it again. So I knew what was going to happen because I read the book.

It did seem to follow the book. I loved seeing Draco Malfoy and Snape. I love the bad boys. I loved the music. I loved that team effort with Hermione and Ron. I loved the graphics.

It is a family film. I laughed and cried in 2 1/2 hours. I wanted to see more romance between Harry and Ginny/ Ron & Hermione.

I got to see the movie through Sacramento momslikeme. Yeah. Security was tight to watch this movie. I gave my feedback to Warner Brothers about my thoughts on the Movie. I was able to chat with Hipmom and Liz. I give this movie 4 out 5 stars.

Thanks so much and we will be buying it and adding it to our Harry Potter Collection.

1 comment:

  1. my boys are so excited to see it tonight! They can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks