Thursday, November 29, 2012

Who I kissed Book Review

Samantha loves to swim and is crushing on her partner Zee. She is living with her dad, and her mom has past away. She goes to a party and kisses a boy and he dies.

She is already a new comer at her new school. She partners up with Casper with a school project for a good grade , and she loses something valuable to him. Alex the boy she kissed had a peanut allergy and asthma . She is slowly coming to terms with the loss and her aunt comes to help out. She also starts learning more about her mom , and more issues she didn't even know about. She goes through some grief and realizes what's is most important to her. She also learns more about her friends Alex, Casper, Chloe ,and even Zee.

This was a fast read , and a serious topic too. I was wanting to learn more about the aunt , and hoping that she made a love connection .

Book Review = B

Thanks to source books for the book and this is my Honest Review and this book is already out

2 comments:

  1. I have this one! Maybe I should just pick it up since it's a fast read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this book. I couldn't imagine this horrible event! I wish I had more time to put some contemps on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks