Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Valkyrie Rising

I enjoyed this mythology and loved that it took place on a different county ( Norway). I loved the sibling relationship between Elsa and Graham . I loved that Tuck was flirting with her and wanted a relationship. She seemed to take and understand all the powers right away. There were some secrets about the family parentage.  I got the she would do anything for her family. Her Grandma is quite different. I love that my fave character showed up and caused mischief.

This book was a fast read and I felt very meh about it. I wanted to like it more , and do want to see what happens with them in the next book if there is one.


Book review= C

Thanks to Harper Teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. Is this the second book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into mythology retellings in modern times. It sounds cute, but since you felt meh I will probably pass.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks