Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekend Rap up

I didn't do anything for Monday because this week was slow with activities

B had scouts and the Blue & Gold dinner is coming up

My DH has been busy with work and on a big project that has taken up alot of his time. Over time is Good .

This weekend I'm helping out MLM at Fairytale town on the Free Museum day.

Also there is MLM night at the Mall.

Our anniversary is also this month. I'm so excited to have a date night with my handsome Husband ..trying to figure out a place to eat or something to do.

That's all the news for now..

Busy reading The Host again, couple other books are coming up for reviews.

Have a Great Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks