Saturday, March 27, 2010

******Winner of 100 Followers Contest

The winner is

EJ Stevens -- since I never heard back from the 1st winner

by random.com


Its nice to be in such great company with liking the same movies-- I agree with all those choices from Beauty & the Beast, 50 first dates , Pride and Prejudice , Hackers, PS I love you, Twilight ...

But if not contacted in 72 hours then I'll pick another winner-- did send an email.


Congrats to the winner. Thanks so much for following my little blog and being my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much. I was having a truly terrible day and this really lifted my spirits! :)

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks