Thursday, June 3, 2010

BEA --ARC book wishlist

Since I was unable to go to New York for the Book Expo America, and I really wanted to go...These are the books I had on my list to get or want to read.

Torment
Unraveled--going to borrow
Nightshade
Sapphique -- got this book from tori
Clockwork angel
Shadow hills--have the book
Paranormalcy -- got an ARC of the book
Beautiful darkness--book tour (if I'm lucky )
Matched-

Thanks so much and its not a big list--So if you want to share your book with me or work out something I'm so up for it. Thanks so much . Can you Help a book lover out ??

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! Same here! I want all those too Julie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!

    Especially:
    Torment
    Sapphique
    Shadow hills
    Paranormalcy
    Matched

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm giving away Nightshade on my blog if you want to check that out - www.fwiwreviews.net. I just loaned out my Unraveled ARC but email me (fwiw(dot)kea(at)gmail(dot)com and maybe we can work something out when I get it back. Wasn't able to snag the other ones at BEA.........ooh - just noticed that I have Matched! email me
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks