Saturday, June 19, 2010

CSN.com --Review


Thanks to CSN.com  for the opportunity,  and thanks for contacting me to try this online stores..

There were so many things to choose from shoes, purses, and outdoor toys..and since my birthday came..I figured that I needed something new. So I choose...

these aerosoles shoes and they are the most comfortable thing to wear. I wore them out yesterday to Walmart and I got compliments on the heels. They are very comfortable and I highly recommend this brand and it was nice to wear different mom shoes.

Overall the website was easy to use--but this time I guess I was having a blond moment. I had to place my order by phone. It was easy peasy and loved the variety of choices of websites to choose from.

Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks