Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fun *******

Church
Reading /reviewing books

Heard Back from Winner

I wanted to say I love twitter...why because I can interact with authors and ask them questions or respond to their questions..I have talked with Chloe Neill, Kirsten (Paranormalcy), Bree Despain, Julie Kawaga, Joelle Anthony, Katie Alender, Karen Rose, and Ally Condie--just to name a few.

As a Book Lover--this makes my day when I can actually interact with authors and get to know them. Because I know that they aren't going to make it to my town, but I love that having Internet makes it possible.

Thats all thats happening in my world with the Monkeys



We are talking spirits on BWB--Here is my favorite ghost. ( PS I Love You)

1 comment:

  1. O
    O
    O
    I LOVE him!
    And can I just say how cute her hat and coat are?

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks