Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Three Delays--Book review

Three Delays: A Novel
Billy Brent and Alice Stephens are star-crossed like all great lovers. Their need for each other drives them from Istanbul to Miami, Venice to Mexico. After years of encounters and escapes, they lose themselves deep in a desert wilderness, searching for a way forward, only to learn that sometimes the trail simply forks. (goodreads.com)

I finished this book but this book had me wondering at times if this an essays or fiction or real life. I didn't connect to anyone and all the talk of drugs, being on the run. I could see the great love that Billy and Alice did have, but this book wasn't for me.

This book is already out and it mentions on the cover Hunter Thompson but having never read his work ..I had no on what to expect.

Book Review=2

Thanks to Harper Perenial for the book and this is my HONEST review.

2 comments:

  1. I passed on this one because it just didn't holler to me. Thanks for your honesty.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks