Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What I collect

For a while I collected Beanie Babies and Twilight Saga stuff but when I did collect something it was a 10 years difference of stuff but those are stuff..

I collect kids--having 5 kids is more than the normal it seems

I collect memories of those special events with the monkeys

I collect socks it seems of the monkeys

I collect books for them and me ( mine are up high and safe).

I collect friends to play with online and grow those friendships through many online sites and those sites help keep me sane

I collect babysitters numbers so that I can enjoy date night with DH.

I collect the shows on the DVR, so I can watch at my convenience

I collect letters from friends , because I do win stuff ( books) and want to THANK them.

I collect all the bills together because they need to be paid and there isn't a money tree in the backyard

I collect pictures of the kids ..all the time..I always have a camera with me

I collect followers to the blog and twitter

I collect hugs and kisses from kids and DH

I collect memories and blog about them

I collect pennies and they go into a big water jug in our room

I collect Gerard Butler movies --tell me you didn't see that one coming


14 comments:

  1. I like your list. I used to collect Boyds Bears-Dollstones but they stopped making them so now I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not live without DVR lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list, very smart list!! (Love the part about collecting kids!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    HaHaHa - I collect sons - I have 5 of them! I collect tea-pots, tea cups and old movies! I loved your list of collections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you collect kids! And the corollary, that you collect numbers of babysitters.

    I share your penchant for collecting shows on the DVR, too. Currently mine still holds the last episode of Lost. Because I can't bear to delete it, and you know, it's the LAST episode. Probably taking up at least 10% of the space. Ridiculous.

    Visiting from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear Gerard Butler is well take care of in your home. lol.

    Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    Love your list. And I agree.... Gerard Butler rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list of "collections"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    Funny! I only have four children. Could that be considered a collection?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great running list of collections. Kids, ha ha, and all the things they collect. :) Thanks for your comment. New follower!

    Carrie
    the5thgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice list of collectibles. Funny how those children add up, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    I think all those things are just fine to collect..it turns bad when you start 'collecting' cats and stuff like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! Other than the memories and photos of my family, I seem to start and stop collections yearly! Well, there is that collection of dust bunnies under my bed and the collection of smashed Goldfish crackers in the seat of my minivan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! Stopping by from Mama Kats... That is quite the list of collections you got! I collect memories too, to blog about! : )

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks