Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When I was 17

This is inspired by the TV show from MTV...which hasn't been music for a while, and that's a different topic for another time.

  • Lisa Ling was on my Local TV( scratch)
  • Watched Cutting Edge
  •  went to a new High school
  • did newspaper at my high school with my favorite teacher
  • Winter Prom ( Green Dress)
  • worked at a toy store
  • yes this was my year of having Girl friends
  • Moved from a big town to a small town
  • went to see the San Diego Temple and walked through it
  • milk $2.80
  • Gas $1.14
  • The Firm-John Grisham
  • Baby baby-Amy Grant
  • Beauty and the Beast/ Silence of the Lambs/T2 / Robin Hood Prince of thieves
  • Roseanne/Cheers
  • Chicago won NBA


My 20 year High School reunion is coming up soon..and I didn't make it to the 10 year reunion..so that's all the important things that happened that year.

6 comments:

  1. Wished my school would do reunions like in the US. Good thing for FB so I get to "see" most of the people I know of.

    Have fun at your 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to the ten? I haven't gone to any of mine. I always hear its interesting to see who is still married to whom (or switched spouses), how much hair the men have left and how heavy the women have got. LOL Not sure I will ever go. Keep us posted. Cant wait to see pitures if you go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my little brother and I walked to the movies and saw Cutting Edge ;)

    I remember when you could find spare change in the couch for a gallon of gas.

    I LOVED Baby, baby by Amy Grant!

    I still miss Roseanne/Cheers :)

    What year where you 17?
    I was 17 in 1993.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wher on the internet did you go to get all this information. It would be grat to print up even for my kids scrapbooks

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks