Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aching for always--Book Revew & Contest

Aching for AlwaysThis book had some of my favorite elements: romance and time travel

I loved this mapmakers story that she tells her daughter through out the story. It had romance with family history.

Joss is engaged to Rogan Reynolds , and starts having more questions about him, after meeting Hugh , who is also a Tailor and many more things.

Hugh wants something from Joss and will do what ever he can do get it even if it means avenging his brothers death. Hush isn't the only one able to time travel.  There are these trap streets that can transport a person to a different era.

Cute romance and loved the sexy scenes.

Book Review=3/C

Thanks to pocket for the book and this is my Honest review

There is contest for a Kate Spade bag like the shoes worn on the cover of the book. Go enter.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to give me a list of your top 5 favorite books this year so that I can read them!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks