Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cartoon Network--Reviews

Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins
 Great show for kids and captures some of the cartoon. My kids have watched both movies on cartoon network. It was great to see how they became a team.Its a good show.
Alien Guide (Ben 10)Chapter Book #1: War Of The Worlds (Ben 10 Alien Force)My son loves this show and this book is great because it has all of the characters and their powers.
I can't tell you how many times we have looked at this to book to discuss all the aliens.







This book is story from the cartoon. This is before Ben has the ultimate matrix on his wrist. This book is great because it deals with family, teamwork, and relationships of teenagers.
Book Review=B

Thanks so scholastic for the book and this is my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks