Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whine & Cheese Party

 Shopping for the First Brand cheese with my daughter
 First Brand Party cheese
My total shopping for dinner with friends.

I & along with my Husband made Taco Salad with the First Brand Mexican Brand cheese. I don't have any pictures of the dish because it was all eaten last night with the guests. I bought more than enough to make this dish again, but I do need more veggies.

This was a Whine and cheese Party that I got to Host through Smart & Final . There wasn't any whining while everybody was eating such a great food. I even for the First Brand Brownies for desert, and those were just as rich. I did look at the wine selection at my local store , and its decent size, but since I don't drink it, we drank coke.

Thanks again for Smart & Final for letting me shop and save money when I do shop there. Its a warehouse store without the card , and the portions are great for guests, and a large family like mine.

Here is my Whrrl Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks