Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Whine & Cheese @Smart & Final

Cheese by First Street is all on sale this month at Smart & Final. Lately my kids do whine about things that they do want or just whine because someone is bothering them.



My kids and I like all love to eat Taco Salad. Here is the recipe that we use all the time . This is my DH meal that we have used since we've been married.

1lb ground beef( cooked )
2 Bags of Doritos Cool Ranch Chips
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Shredded Cheese-Mexican style
Peach Pineapple salsa

Put into a 9x13 pan the lettuce, chips, cheese, and meat . Then we put in bowls, the tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, salsa because not everyone in the family eats the same thing with their dinners.

My kids and I love to eat this taco salad, and this is also a stand by meal when I can't think of much to make for dinner. I also got some other recipes to try and make with First Street Cheese like enchiladas.

All this month at Smart & Final-- the cheese's are on sale. Thanks to Smart & Final for the cheese that came to my house and try and use to feed my monkeys. I'l try to make more food with the cheese that I got. Stay Tuned

2 comments:

  1. we love taco salad too. I'll have to try your way of fixing it next time... with the cool ranch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the Pineapple peach salsa before - or maybe it was mango-peach. I can't find it anymore! Where do you get yours???

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks