Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stopping time--writing prompt

If I had the ability to stop time for 24 hours : what would I do??

Clean the house
Read all the books in my reading pile uninterrupted
Visit my local library
Make time for working out
Nap
Find a little girl time with girl friends ( moms need friends too)
Make time for kids to one on one time with me
Make time also with DH
Finish up all the stuff with the house as much I can

I know that this looks like a list but seriously this needs to get done and something I would want to accomplish. I feel that there isn't enough hours in the day to do as much as I need to do.

Thanks Kat for this prompt..my list it seems got bigger. Laughing out Loud

@mamakatslosinit
http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/

6 comments:

  1. If 24hrs could be mine I wouldn't do anything on my "list" just because I know that I'm going to get to those things eventually (or not) and if they stay on the list long enough they must not be THAT important anyway. Certainly not as important as like napping, or catching up on all of the MTV shows I'm behind on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list would be almost identical. The pile of "want to read" books just keeps growing. I would also add in a little blog and social network time since I rarely find time for those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This topic seems to be a popular one! And we all seem to want to get the same list done...lol.
    Your blog design is so cool looking and your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would SO Love to be able to do that too! I dream about it often, Must apply for some super hero powers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list.
    I have a suggestion for you. It's worked for me in the past -
    Get on your knees.
    Some of those things are TOTALLY WORTH an extra hour or two - or even 20 minutes. Why not ask for it?
    Like I said - a suggestion.
    My 24 hours would be spent in the same fashion that it was when Popeye gave me a few days away - sleep in, read my stix uninterrupted and then sew like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...your list is remarkably like mine! Oh to have 24hours all to myself to do whatever I needed to do. Heaven!

    Visiting from Mama Kats

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks