Friday, October 1, 2010

The debutante- Book Review

The Debutante: A Novel
Jack and Kate are researching a house of valuables because they are going to go up on auction. Kate is from NY  and visiting family in England.They don't want to work together. They are both attracted to each other , but not ready to admit it.


While in the house, they both begin researching the Blythe's sisters. Through out the book, there are letters from the sisters with what's been happening with them in their life.

While they are working together, we get to know about Jack's, Kate's , and Rachel's back story and why they are feeling so troubled.

Kate finds a missing room and box full of treasures , and decides to find out more about the Blythe sisters and whose box it is.

This book had mention of many affairs whether in the past , and present and what happened with the characters , or the effects on the relationships.

This was a fast read for me and I enjoyed the story.

Best line of the book: Linger with me Katie

Book Review= 4/B

This is a mystery romance and thanks to Avon for the book and this is my Honest review

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for an award!
    http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book cover! I dunno if it's my taste or reading, but that cover is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks