Friday, October 1, 2010

Jane of the Damned --Book Review

Jane and the Damned: A NovelJane Austen becomes one of the damned . It was an interesting idea of what really happened to her.

Though out the book there are many people who help shape her future books like Luke Fitzwilliam, Colonial , and her family.

Jane happens to get bitten at a dance from a Mr. Smith and from there she is ill and needs blood. She doesn't have a bear leader for while and then Luke comes along and helps her with feeding and introducing her into the world of the damned.

This was an interesting take on what happened to Jane Austen. Loved Luke and he was swoon worthy. I admit I love to watch these period movies.



Book Review=3/C

Thanks to Avon for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks