Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Get to know Book Blogger #5


Hush, HushNext Question : Books that had to much Hype

 Hush, Hush and Fallen--Tina Book Reviews

Well, of course I could say Twilight.....--Andye Reading Teen

 Ugh...The Hunger Games trilogy. My daughter likes it but I couldn't get into them at all.--Amy Stuffed Bookshelf

The Twilight Saga CollectionAlmost everything paranormal these days. Mostly YA. It seems that anything that fits the formula - "spunky girl - hot bad boy (preferable two), love triangle, vampire or werewolf" and this is is going to be the NEXT big thing. I'm finding it hard to narrow it down to one :-)--Karen FWIW

I can't think of any off hand. --Jen Twimom

Though I enjoy them, I would have to say Twilight.--Michelle Redheaded

Twilight. I liked the books okay, but they weren't the most perfect books written in the history of the world. Plus, sometimes the Twihards scare me--Jennifer Tequila reading


The Hunger Games series. I enjoy the books, and they're hard to put down, but I'm just not as in love with them as a lot of people. Probably because I generally don't like dystopias.--Alison Can read

 Wow. Almost all of my books I find online. I hardly ever go to real bookstores--Juju of Tales of Whimsy

Hush, Hush- I have no desire to read this book now--Emily What book is that ??

The Twilight series. Those books are everywhere!--The Book Vixen

That’s a hard question for me. I’ve been thinking about this one for awhile and am drawing a blank. --Lisa Bound by Books

I also would agree with the others suggestions mentioned. I saw alot of mention of Twilight lines & pictures, and that's what brought me to read the books. But I also agree with the all the hype of Hush, Hush & Fallen. I'm going to honest I haven't the second books in either of these series, because I have seen some mixed reviews. I will read them, but not in the near future.

Stay tuned for the next question

1 comment:

  1. I would agree with Hush, Hush and Fallen. I liked but didn't love either. Although I'm still excited for Crescendo and Torment. I'd also add The Dark Divine.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks