Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Half Made world --Book Review

The Half-Made World
3 Points of views of Liv, Creedmore, and Lowry.

They are all telling their stories of in this world.

Liv is a doctor and travels to unknown and wants to help heal patients. Liv gets a letter from the other side and decides it time to travel.

Creedmore is of the Line of the Gun , and supposed villain in this book. He is after the General and hears voices. He thinks that the General has all the secrets that can make sure that there is peace in this land

Lowry is in the army, and chasing the Line. He is trying to capture Creedmore. I had a tough time relating to him through the story.

This was a long story and loved that it had different points of views through out it. This is considered a steampunk, western. Overall I liked it and curious if there is going to be another book in the series ?

This book reminded me of FireFly ( the series).

This book is already out
Book Review=3/C

Thanks to Tor for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Steampunk western.....lol That's sounds different. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I have this one on the shelf to review as well. Thanks for the great honest review!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks