Friday, December 17, 2010

Linger Book Review

Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2)
Linger is the 2nd story of Grace & Sam in the Mercy Falls. Grace's Parents are still absent , but when they do show up in the book- they are trying to act as parents , but come off as room mates.

Glad to have read this after the hype. Loved Isabel & Cole points of views. I enjoyed their stories over Grace's and Sam's points of views.

Isabel was the voice of reason & Cole relationship with Isabel made love Maggie's writing even more. Grace is sick through out this book, and Sam is feeling lost. There were some certain scenes I could feel the love of Grace & Sam. Totally rooting for them . I now am totally wanting to read Forever.

Book Review= B

Bedroom scenes & Kissing

Thanks to scholastic for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I want to read this series but I'm waiting for the last book to come out to read them together.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks