Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Iron Witch Book Review

The Iron Witch

Donna Underwood is different and has been since the age of 8. She got bit by an animal , and she was saved by her father. She now has Iron tattoos on her arms which she has been covering them up with gloves. Her mom is institution , and her dad is dead because he saved her from the animal.  She now lives with her aunt.

She is best friends with Navion, who is also her neighbor. They both go to a party of Alexander Grayson ( Xan). Her world is slowly turned around , and she is seeing wood elves. She has been a part of the Order since her birth , but now she has more questions. The Order is something that she has always followed and never questioned the rules. When Navion is kidnapped, she will do all that she can to save him.

Donna gets some help from Xan who also happens to half fey. He has an interesting story with his family situation.

There was kissing in the book, and drinking because of party. This book was bit like Wicked Lovely  and Iron Queen series by Julie Kagawa. I think I will read the next book to what happens with the order and Donna.

Best Line: I sorta of grew up with Crazy, so its okay

Book Review= B-

I bought this book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I'll try, I did like The Iron King series. Great 'best line' pick. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the review! :) I think I want this book. It sounds interesting and I always enjoy the elves and such. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks