Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love of Science Fiction + Dystopian = Love


BirthmarkedStargate (Ultimate Edition)Minority Report (Widescreen Edition)Gattaca (Special Edition)Resident Evil: Afterlife
Night of the CometBattlestar Galactica - Season 4.0    


The Stand: Expanded Edition: For the First Time Complete and Uncut (Signet)

These are some of the Movies I love to watch and these are science Fiction. I was thinking if my love of science fiction is big , does this carry over to the books that I read and loved so far.

I was thinking that if I liked these movies, then I must love the books. When it comes to the books, I tend to picky about them. There are some books I'm glad I have read and others I have no desire to read. Take a look at some of the movies, they are all a form of science fiction.

Does liking a certain Genre mean that you will like the books???



2 comments:

  1. Did you ever watch/read NEVER LET ME GO? I think it's coming out on DVD soon and I don't know if I want to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya! I love Dystopian and I adore Sci-fi movies.

    I STILL think about Gattaca, iRobot, and Bladerunner.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks