Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sisters weekend Recap

This was from Pier 39 and this candy was yummy.

This was from Friday morning in San Francisco and view from Pier 39. Isn't it beautiful.

 My sisters and I in Chinatown.
This was our lunch from China town. We found this place from yelp. The food was yummy and very filling.

This is me by the Golden Gate bridge before we walked across it.

 In front of the China town entrance .
We saw the movie Abandon with Taylor. Thanks Kristen for this picture. The movie was Meh but its was great to just relax and watch a movie.
Thanks to some wonderful husbands who let us hang out and do some retail therapy. Some did more than others. It was great to gab and talk and get to know each other better. I think the theme song of the weekend . Its Business time and Nail Lady. I laughed and walked alot and browsed some many stores .

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhh how wonderful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww- it looks like you had a blast...yay for sisters...;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. It looks so beautiful & you know how I feel about good food....lol

    It looks all you lovely ladies had a great time!

    You deserved some ME time!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks