Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Royal Scam Book review

Cute Novella

Princess Olivia doesn't want to marry a prince, so she runs away. She gets onto a ship and is killed. But is she really killed. Olivia is a shapeshifter  and her boy friend/Captain is Roy. On the ship is a rag tag group of people pulling scams and hoping for that big payday. They group needs to exchange the money in the system Roulette.

This reminded me of Leverage and Serenity  and also Gini Alien Series mixed in.

Can't wait to see what happens next

Book Review= B

Thanks to publisher for the story and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. The title sounds intriguing, nice to know it's as good as it sounds! Shapeshifters are very cool, I wish I had that ability :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to review for Musa Publishing we greatly appriciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks