Monday, November 21, 2011

Beautiful Darkness & Beautiful Chaos Book Reviews

Lena and Ethan are still reeling from the loss of Macon. Lena breaks up with him and has tough time. Olivia is the keeper and soon friends with Link and Ethan. Ridley is in the book and causing trouble as always. Link and Ridley have their moments. Introduced to John Breed who is vamp but different.

There characters go through some changes and find out some more family mysterious. I love Link, and Ridley and glad that Olivia is there to .

Book Review= C

My only thing with this series is that its too wordy. I do love all the attention to detail but it can be a bit much.
Lena and the gang are back to school. Link has powers and Ridley is lost with out hers. Ethan's taste buds aren't working and the order seems to off balance since Lena claimed herself again. It seems to be the End of Days in Gaitlin.

Ethan learns more about the wheel of fate and more mysteries still abound in this small town. Ethan learns that a price must be paid to bring back order to Magic. John Breed is also in the book and there is a love connection with a character. Ridley is back and causing trouble again , but feels she needs magic to be herself. Link is still in love with Ridley with the new powers , he is enjoying school.

I do enjoy learning about the family tree and how they are connected with the town. I do enjoy Ridley and Link , and Olivia. I don't enjoy the books being so wordy, but I understand that they want to show all the detail. I do love the aunts, and Ammna .

I don't enjoy cliffhangers and this book was such a cliffhanger , and I noticed that the first two books were about Lena, and this book was more about Ethan. I find his point of view a breath of fresh air, and glad that I finally caught up on the caster series this weekend. I am trying to remember how many books are in this series , so if anyone knows?. Another thing I noticed that John is also Lena dad's but there is a different John in the book...Let's say I went there because we know hardly anything about him or how old he is , and fell in love someone her age ...just an observation.

Book Review=B

I bought the second  book and the Little Brown gave me the third book. This is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. The problem with these books is that they're so complicated, they're hard to follow. I liked BD when I first read it. But then I re-read it months later and it was so much easier to follower since I already had the basic idea. Then I loved the book. I think I'll do the same for Beautiful Chaos.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks