Thursday, December 8, 2011

Love and Leftovers Book Review

This is told in verse.

This is story of a Marcie who has lived in Idaho all of her life , and suddenly with some issues with her parents. She finds herself in New Hampshire. She is lonely , and away from her boyfriend.

She slowly starts making some new friends, and also dealing with her mom who is depressed . She also sorta runs with a new guy.

This book is two parts.

The second part of the book takes place back with her life in Idaho, and her relationships there.

I do think that Marcie was lusting after two guys, but she also didn't feel beautiful at all. She wanted to feel wanted , and passion. I did like the Dad because he seemed more on the ball and realistic .

I could relate to being a left over and having few friends in high school. This book was a fast read for me and just what I needed to read. I did like that this book touched on some serious issues with depression, family.

Book Review= B

This book comes out Dec 27

Thanks to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks