Friday, December 9, 2011

Top 7 Books of 2011



  1. Enclave --who I borrow from Karen , you are sharing the next book right ?
  2. Divergent
  3. Across the Universe
  4. Lola and the boy next door
  5. The daughter of Smoke and Bone
  6. Delirum 
  7. Alien Proliferation
These books all got an A in my Book for this year. Some were first books of series and others and 2nd or even  4th in a series. 

Thats my Best of this Year and granted Across was read last year but it came out this year.

Thanks to the authors for these lovely stories and so many great worlds in which I can hide from my kids and read. I am kidding but these were my top 7. 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Lola, Daughter, or Alien Proliferation, but I would definitely agree with the other four. I guess I have a few more titles I need to get around to reading! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read numbers 2 and 7, but agree with them totally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See comment re: Divergent in previous post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved loved loved Enclave, Divergent and Lola!!! I haven't read the others yet.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks