Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alien Proliferation Book Review

Kitty is pregnant and about to deliver the baby. Her friend Amy calls a number and gets rescued by Jeff and Christopher.

Kitty has the baby and then they are in lock down mode since Amy came into the site. They aren't sure if she is friend or foe. Kitty sees some amazing stuff while out. Kitty is also going through some changes after having a baby.

Tim a fly boy is leaving cryptic messages for Kitty regarding mole in the division. Amy learns all about the family, and there are some surprises with Christopher in this book.

I love seeing the Gang back together. I loved seeing Reader, Christopher and his snark, Jeff , Kitty, and ACE. I love that the characters are adapting and growing and changing to new roles. I loved seeing Jeff as a dad, and loved that the book touched on different parts of the series from Florida to Fugly. I love that music plays an important part of the story.

Chuckie is still in love with Kitty , but loved that she has friends to back her up. I loved the Glower girls, Ames, and the other Dazzlers. I loved Paris and the Embassy, and loved where Kitty's mind always wanted to go. She is growing up and that she and Jeff are so unprepared . I laughed and Cried with this book. I loved the sarcasm in this book.


Book Review= A

Can't  wait for the next book and Yeah for more Christopher and this is my Honest Review 
It was another Amazing book again. 




1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks