Friday, December 2, 2011

Ashes Book Review

More than three months have passed since Arson and Emery were taken. Taken and then separated.
And experimented on.( goodreads)


This is book two in a series. 


Arson has no idea who he is , and Emery's is also locked away too. Her father decides to hire someone to find Emery. Her parents are having martial issues, and working on it. 


Emery finds a way out and looking her parents. She is with Adam. They wanted to free from the Asylum. Adam carries many secrets with him about the what has been happening. 

There are many points of views of the doctor, Adam, Arson, and Emery's parents. There is mention of faith and if you believe . 

Book Review= C

Thanks to author for the book and this is my honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I have Ashes, just have to find time to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for this one! It's so creepy but so interesting and oddly pretty as well:) I've heard pretty good things about this series, I hope I have time to start it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks