Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Million Suns Book Review

Amy and Elder are still on the ship Godspeed. Orion has been frozen, but has left clues for Amy to figure out what should happen next. She has to make the big choice and whats best for the ship. The only one is aware of this Elder.
Elder has some big shoes to fill with leadership. He wants the people of the ship to have freedom from being drugged. He also realizes that the ship is worse off , then ever. He also becomes aware of some information that he never had til he went on this search with Amy.


I loved that this was still a mystery to be solved. I loved that Amy and Elder are trying to figure out what is going on with them. I love that Books were mentioned from Alice in Wonderland to The Little Prince and even Sonnets from Shakespeare.

This book was told in the point of view of both Elder and Amy.

This book was so much better than the first book, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.

Book Review=B

Thanks to Mindy for letting me read this book and this is my Honest Review

6 comments:

  1. I loved this one too. And you're right, the mystery is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this much more than book one too. By complete accident, I actually posted a review of this today as well. Talk about coincidence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the first book, I keep hearing good things. nicely reviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really need to read this one. I loved the first book, so I have high hopes for this one! Fab review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you liked this. I hate when the second book is just filler but both you and Alex enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you said this book was better than the first. The first was okay, and I did want to know what was going to happen next, but I still wasn't sure I wanted to read this one. I think i may give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks