Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scary School Book Review

Charles Nukid and his adventures into this scary school. He meets all sorts of freaky and scary friends. He has dragon teacher and all the characters he meets through out his year at school.

He is one of the only normal kids there and there differences are celebrated. They have a games at the end of the year.There are so many different scary characters. I think my favorite was Jason with the Hockey Mask who used a chainsaw.

I thought my older kids would want to read this book , but sadly it didn't interest them in reading it.

Cute story and would  recommend this book to kids

Book Review=B

Thanks to the author for this book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really cool - too bad your kids weren't into it. I think I would like it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think my kids will love a book and they'll totally reject it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks