Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Katana Book Review

Rileigh is the daughter of an agent. She is best friends with Quentin, and her part time job is at a hair salon. When she is attacked she becomes ninja like and starts hearing voices that help her fight.
She doesn't know what is happening or what is going on. She meets Kim and very attracted to him. She also starts dating the hottest boy at school -Whitley. Many strange things are happening, and Kim is showing up all the time. He believes her to be his lost love and kick butt samurai.

This book was predictable in some aspects and I totally could see who might be the bad guy. I know that Katana are cool but I know of another book that girl fighting with it. This book also dealt with reincarnation , but I think that it did it better than Incarnate. I enjoyed the friendship of Rileigh and Quentin. I didn't like that the mom was always working , but I understand that she loves her daughter very much. I did enjoy what happened in the past because it gave insights to all the other characters.

Best Lines:  This is a shell .Inside our souls have no shape. No Gender.The Only thing we carry from life to life is our essence.

How about a new life ? Can I get it in capsule ?or does it have to applied topically ??

Book Review= C

Thanks to Flux for the book and this is my Honest review


3 comments:

  1. I like how you picked your favorite line to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- I want a Katana Sword!! Do you know how much those crazy things cost???? Like thousands of dollars....so Im j/k I dont really want one, Id rather spend the money on Miche Bags...:D

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks