Monday, April 2, 2012

Abnegation Choosing Ceremony


This month I am choosing to Abnegation. I will doing service with my kids and promoting this wonderful faction this month. I found a couple pictures of my kids.

What does Abnegation mean : - the act of renouncing; sacrificing or giving up or surrendering (a possession or right or title or privilege etc.



My good friend mentioned that this was a good fit for me and I do give service and share with so many friends. I am excited to be apart of this group. Look forward to some contests and promotions with #teamabnegation , and we as a team will be doing charity. 






My Team Mates are :
Divergent Examiner 
The Book Smugglers
The Divergent Trilogy
I am a reader not a writer
Icey Books
Katie's Book Blog
Mundie Moms
Reading Writing Breathing
Stacked

Please choose Abnegation  because we are very selfless .


Boy is making the family dinner 

being friendly 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks