Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Body & Soul Book ( ode to Stacey Kade)

This review will be a different ,an ode to the author

Alona and Will are back again
Still dealing with issues that happened with Lily
Still attracted to each other
Dealing with Ghosts
Solving problems of their friends
Dealing with changes
Dealing with loss
Dealing with Heartache

Such a great ending of these two
who suddenly realized what they would miss
Who love to kiss

Alona and Will are such good friends
                                                     Dealing with family Issues
                                                      Alona & Will
                                                     Alona & Will
                                                    Alona & Will

                                                    My heart didn't break into two
                                                    I know I cried a couple times or more
                                                    My love of these characters was perfect

I will miss them Stacey

I bought this book and this review /ode of this book .

2 comments:

  1. What a cute review! I love this series and am very sad to see them end. I could still see it continuing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy with how it ended. Stacey really pulled it off!

    I would love to see more of them in the future. I don't think it would happen but she did kind of leave it open to future adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks