Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Destined Book Review

This is the last book in the series  and comes out May 1st

Laurel , Tam, David and Chelsea are in for wild ride. The book continues off where it ended in the 3rd book. They have found a traitor who means to do harm to them and to Avalon.

In this book there are many battles being fought , and some characters die. Laurel wants to save her friends , and she needs to make a choice between David and Tamani. Laurel does make a choice of who she loves.

This book was non stop action and I admit I felt a little lost in the beginning because it had been so long since I have read this series. I was sad to see the gang go and loved the ending . It was bittersweet to see this series come to end.

Best Line: I am not going to die today without doing this.

Best scene: In the apartment

Book Review =C

Thanks to Harperteen for the book and this is my Honest review





No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks