Friday, May 25, 2012

Revived Book review

Daisy has come back to life 5 times. She is also allergic to bee stings. She lives with Mason and Cassie who are her parents/operatives. She has a best friend and she blogs about whats on her mind with her best friend in Seattle.

She is now in a new town and makes a friend with Audrey and her brother Matt. Audrey is dying of cancer.

Daisy finally starts to question about the program and some people involved in it.

This was a different book and okay and a very fast read . I didn't like all the religious names for this program. Its an interesting concept about coming back alive .

Best Line: I go anyway , so the detour from Normalville continues

Book Review= C

Thanks to Little Brown for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks