Friday, May 25, 2012

Transcendence Book Review

Nicole is a cellist and lives in the Bay area.  She travels to England for a performance, and meets a mysterious boy names Griffon. She also has her first memory from another life there.
Cole travels back home , there she is able to meet up with the mysterious boy who also has family in the area, and her sister also kept in touch with his brother.

Cole and Griffon hit it off, and she learns that he is also like her too . He isn't a normal 17 year old.  She learns more about past lives , and still is having fleeting visions.
Griffon doesn't really want to start a relationship with Nicole , but he is drawn to her.

I admit that this was a different take on the topic about reincarnation. I did like that this wasn't an insta love. I love that Nicole was smart and a book reader. These books have been hit and miss with me. Nicole also played a instrument, and very good at it. Nicole is trying to solve the mystery because someone keeps hurting her.

Best Line: weird ideas about death, reincarnation, past lives like that

Book Review: B

Thanks to Bloomsbury for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks