Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stardust Book Review

Georgia Payton life changes once she receives some bad news. She has to  rebuild her life at the Stardust motel.

She makes new friends, and helps others in need. She even finds new love.

This was a great story of how secrets come out and how the lord helps those in need. Georgia and others are dealing with polios. March of Dimes was brought many times, and I get that this topic is important to the author, but as a reader I GOT how important it was , and to me it became a turn off.

Best Line : I 've got no place to go

Book Review = C

Thanks to Faith words for the book and this is my Honest Review
This book is already out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks