Monday, July 23, 2012

Circle of Silence mini review

Valerie is on the news team at the school. She has some issues with Jagger. She has some tension with her sister Bethany, and there are some school pranks happening . Valerie along with Jagger are trying to solve the mystery . Another boy from her class is interested in her from school. Her best friend Marci is also on the team too. She tries to figure out MP & learns that someone close to her keeping a secret.

I didn't know what to expect from this book , and I had no idea it was another book in the series. I did enjoy seeing Valerie's family, and that she was trying to help solve the case. I could totally guess who might behind it. I did like that it was light on romance.

Best Line : Honestly , the minute I think Jagger's serious about campus News, he proves me wrong. Unless that's his reaction to Raul and me working together. Jagger won't have me--but Raul can't either?

Book Review= C

This is book 2 in the series , and it comes out tomorrow

Thanks to Harlequin Teen for letting read this book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I read and reviewed this today and I enjoyed that it was light on romance too...mostly though that was because I didn't like Jagger and didn't root for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. I didn't realize this was a sequel, either! I wish they made that a little more obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I know it was in series til I checked out goodreads

      Delete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks