Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Size 12 and Ready to Rock

Heather Wells is still doing her job on campus. Her life is getting more interesting with Tania Trace concert in the dorm , and squealing 13 and 14 year olds. Tania is Jordan's wife and he was her ex. She is dating Cooper the detective , and brother to Jordan. Yes this reminds me of a soap opera to keep all the names straight.
Heather is engaged to Cooper , and starting to tell her friends. While trying to solve a murder on campus.

I was glad to see Heather and Cooper again. This is one of the Meg Cabot's series that I do enjoy reading. I found that Heather is taking care of her girls on campus , and still doing what she does best which is solving crimes.

Best Line: That isn't why I took the job. The fact that they moved Jordan loves Tania to your place of work means that , whatever is going on with my brother's wife, I have an obligation to make sure that my own bride to be remains in one piece. And that's what I plan on doing. You do have something of a reputation , Heather for attracting people with homicidal tendencies.

Book Review= B

Thanks to William Morrow for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I really like this series too. I loved having Heather and Cooper firmly together as a couple and how protective Heather is of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26 July, 2012

    This one looks super cute, fun review Julie...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such fun! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks