Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Preschool Gems Book Review

This are some cute one liners from some little kids. The lines are cute and funny. I was laughing at some of the lines through out the book.
This made me wish I had a book of all of my kids cute little lines while they are growing up.

Some Lines: I'll Put magic on you

Zombies aren't tornadoes , are they ?
Your eyes look extra magical today .

I'm being a unicorn with my friend, but she needs to get her pants fixed first.

Book Review= B

Thanks to Penguin for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this one sounds cute! Kids really do say the darndest things. ;)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden



    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks