Friday, August 17, 2012

The Raven Boys

Sept 18

Blue first kiss will end in death. She is a daughter of a psychic and lives with Calla, Maura, , and Persephone. Maura is her mom, and she has been told this her entire life growing up about the kiss.

Gasney , Adam, Ronan , and Noah are all Raven boys. Gansey is searching for something magical. Ronan has some anger issues, and Adam has some family issues. They all go to this rich prep school in Virginia.

This is the story of four friends and their connection with each other and searching for ley lines. Gansey is searching for an old king. Gansey is head of this group , but they are all inheritally connected with each other. The boys have their own language , and way to talking to each other.

This is Blue story as with the boys. I loved the different point of views of each of the boys, and to be in their head. Blue is also curious about her father.This book as amazing and just as good as the Scorpio races. This is one series I want to read more  and find out what happens next. There was magic through out the book , and in different places.

Best Line : Without Blue to make him stronger, without Gansey there to make him human, and with out Ronan to make him belong, Noah was a frightening thing.

There was something odd and complicated about these boys, Blue thought--odd and complicated like the way the journal was odd and complicated. Their lives were somehow a web, and she had managed to something to get herself stuck in the very edge of it. Whether that something had been done in the future seemed irrelevant. In this room with Maura, and calla, and Persephone, time felt circular.

Book Review= A

Thanks to Alison to sharing her book with me , and this is my Honest Review. I loved this book

Buy this book

1 comment:

  1. I must try this!!!!!

    Question/heads up: For some reason, I can never see your posts in my Google Reader. Is this something you chose? Just thought I'd let you know in case. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks